PEER REVIEW POLICY
RABSEL is a double-blind peer-reviewed journal that entails the following process before the publication;
- The Editor-in-Chief will conduct a quick desktop review immediately upon the receipt of the manuscript.
- The manuscript which aligns with the manuscript guidelines of the journal will be immediately compiled. The Editor-in-Chief will prepare the manuscript for review by assigning the appropriate reviewer based on their subject expert / related field.
- All papers considered appropriate for this journal are reviewed anonymously by two blind reviewers. The review process usually takes one to two months.
- The authors will be allowed to make necessary changes and modifications based on the feedback given by the reviewer and submit the revised manuscript within one week.
- The Editor-in-Chief with the help of reviewers reserves the right to make any necessary minor changes in the papers, or request the author to do so, or reject the paper submitted.
- The Author’s Accepted manuscript (AAM) will be sent to the author for proofreading, The author must return the revised manuscript to the Editor-in-Chief within one week.
- The copyedited and proofread article will be published as the final article called as Version of Record (VoR).