PEER REVIEW POLICY
RABSEL is a double-blind peer-reviewed journal that entails the following process before the publication;
- The Managing Editor will conduct a quick desktop review immediately upon the receipt of the manuscript.
- The manuscript which aligns with the manuscript guidelines of the journal will be immediately compiled. The Managing Editor will prepare the manuscript for review by assigning the appropriate reviewer based on their subject expert / related field.
- All papers considered appropriate for this journal are reviewed anonymously by two blind reviewers. The review process usually takes one to two months.
- .The authors will be allowed to make necessary changes and modificatiosns based on the feedbacks given by the reviewer and submit the revised manuscript within fortnight.
- The Editor-in-Chief with the help of reviewers reserves the right to make any necessary minor changes in the papers, or request the author to do so, or reject the paper submitted.
- The Author’s Accepted manuscript (AAM) will be sent to the author for proofreading, The author must return the rectified manuscript to the Editor-in-Chief within one week.
- The copyedited and proofread article will be published as the final article called as Version of Record (VoR).