The prospective authors must comply with the following manuscript guidelines when submitting the articles for publication in JEAR.
- Manuscripts submitted to JEAR should be original material and not under the consideration of any other journal nor should be available in any medium before the submission. Submitting the same paper to more than one journal concurrently is a violation of scholarly publication ethics. Any such manuscript will be rejected.
- All manuscript submissions should be in a Word “doc” file or in a Word-compatible file with top, bottom, left and right margins set to one inch, and Times New Roman 12-point
- The complete title of the paper, the names of the author(s), institutional affiliations, e-mails, and other identifying material should be typed on a separate sheet/the title page only to assure anonymity in the review process. The first text page of the article should have the complete title of the manuscript, but not the names of the author(s).
- The length of manuscripts should be not more than 5000 words.
- All manuscripts should be sent with an abstract of 150–200 words and 4 to 5 The abstract should be placed preceding the paper.
- Articles should be double spaced and 12-point, Times New Roman font. Do not use forced section, page breaks, or automatic
- Make sure to provide complete and recent APA (7th Edition) formatted references and text citations, making sure the two correspond exactly.
- Change all instances of passive voice to active voice whenever possible, as these changes will be necessary before publication. Spell out each acronym at its first use.
- Set all margins to 1 inch.
- Format for 8½ x 11 in. paper. Do not format for A4 paper.
- Please type all copies upper and lower case—do not use all capitals or small
- Place all figures and tables in the Tables need not be double spaced and must be presented professionally.
- Use the APA format for table representation in the article
- All figures must be camera-ready, and suitable for Figures will not normally be redrawn by the publisher.
- Please use your tab key and centering functions to do head alignment, paragraph indents, DO NOT USE THE SPACE BAR.
- Please apply appropriate heading styles to separate different sections and sub-sections.
- Use endnotes as sparingly as possible. Number them with Arabic numerals starting with 1 and continuing through the article; for example: “(see Note 1).” Do not use foot notes
- Figures must be provided as production-ready. Acceptable electronic formats for figures or other art are TIFF, EPS, Word, or Excel. If you have trouble loading Excel files, copy and paste them into a Word document. Scans must be of high resolution. Scans done at lower resolutions will have a very poor print quality even if they look crisp and clear on a laser printout.